Wago 773 Series 25 - 60mm 3 Pole Push Wire Connector
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|10 Units £0.36 (exc. VAT) £0.43 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- A simple flexible and compact 3 pole conductor terminal block for use with solid stranding and flexible cables up to 60mm2 in size
- Simple easy and fast push wire installation requires no tools and can be fitted in seconds to stripped cables
- Ideal for use on mains voltage ring main and cooker installations HVAC control circuits or as an alternative to the conventional junction box
- Installation Notes: - Connectors should be installed inside a suitable enclosure but may be installed inside cavityﾒs when installing back-less equipment such as domestic lighting There is no requirement to secure the connectors providing the cables are secured with clips or glands outside the enclosure
- As with all wago connectors these terminals can be re-used time after time with no loss of conductivity or capacity
- Voltage: 400v Mains voltage
- Rating: Upto 41A on solid and stranded cables Not for use with Fine stranded flexible cables
- Cable Capacity: 25 - 60mm2 solid and stranded core cables
- Number of pole: 3
- Colour: Red / Clear
- Code: WG773173
- Page Number in Catalogue: 31
- Accessory Type: Glands & Connectors