Wago 222 Series 1.0mm - 4.0mm 5 Pole Lever Cable Connector
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|10 Units £0.56 (exc. VAT) £0.67 (inc. VAT)|
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Compact connector 5 conductor terminal blocks with levers max. continuous service temperature 85°c
- A simple flexible and compact 5 pole conductor terminal block for use with solid stranding and flexible cables up to 40mm2 in size
- Simple and effective cage clamp ensures a speedy installation without any use of tools
- Ideal for use on low voltage and mains voltage lighting installations HVAC control circuits or as an alternative to the conventional junction box
- As with all Wago connectors these terminals can be re-used time after time with no loss of conductivity or capacity
- Installation Notes: - Connectors should be installed inside a suitable enclosure but may be installed inside cavityﾒs when installing back-less equipment such as domestic lighting There is no requirement to secure the connectors providing the cables are secured with clips or glands outside the enclosure
- Connect: 5 Cables
- Colour: Grey / Orange
- Cable size [mm²]
Solid - [mm²] 1.0 - 2.5 mm²
Stranded - [mm²] 1.0 - 4.0 mm²
- Voltage: 240/440v
- Height: 14.5 mm
- Width: 26.6 mm
- Depth: 20.5 mm
- Strip length: from 9mm to 10mm
- Current: 32 A
- Code: WG222415
- Accessory Type: Glands & Connectors