Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it ok to use these connectors on power ring main under floorbaor...
- A : Yes, they are suitable for replacing conventional junction boxes. This connector is suitable for cable sizes of 1.0mm to 4.0mm.
Wago 222 Series 1.0mm - 4.0mm 3 Pole Lever Cable Connector
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|10 Units £0.34 (exc. VAT) £0.41 (inc. VAT)||50 Units £0.22 (exc. VAT) £0.26 (inc. VAT)|
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Compact connector 3 conductor terminal blocks with levers max continuous service temperature 85°c.
- A simple flexible and compact 3 pole conductor terminal block for use with solid stranding and flexible cables up to 40mm2 in size
- Simple and effective cage clamp ensures a speedy installation without any use of tools
- Ideal for use on low voltage and mains voltage lighting installations HVAC control circuits or as an alternative to the conventional junction box
- As with all Wago connectors these terminals can be re-used time after time with no loss of conductivity or capacity
- Installation Notes: - Connectors should be installed inside a suitable enclosure but may be installed inside cavityﾒs when installing back-less equipment such as domestic lighting There is no requirement to secure the connectors providing the cables are secured with clips or glands outside the enclosure
- Connect: 3 Cables
- Colour: Grey / Orange
- Cable size [mm²]
- Solid - [mm²] 1.0 - 2.5 mm²
- Stranded - [mm²] 1.0 - 4.0 mm²
- Voltage: 240/440v
- Height: 14.5 mm
- Width: 17.0 mm
- Depth: 20.5 mm
- Strip length: from 9mm to 10mm
- Current: 32 A
- Code: WG222413
- Page Number in Catalogue: 29
- Accessory Type: Glands & Connectors