Frequently Asked Questions
- Hi do you know if the Wago 222 plugs would be suitable to block off...
- A : Yes, it is suitable for this purpose. It is similar to terminating in a connector strip as would have been done previously.
Wago 222 Series 1mm - 4mm 2 Pole Lever Cable Connector
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|10 Units £0.30 (exc. VAT) £0.36 (inc. VAT)||50 Units £0.22 (exc. VAT) £0.26 (inc. VAT)|
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
The Compact Connectors with CAGE CLAMP® Compact connector 2 conductor terminal blocks with levers max. continuous service temperature 85°c fitting can connect up to 5 stripped fine-stranded conductors with cross-sections from 0.08 to 4 mm², solid or ferruled stranded wires up to 2.5 mm².
- A simple flexible and compact 2 pole conductor terminal block for use with solid stranding and flexible cables up to 40mm² in size
- Simple and effective cage clamp ensures a speedy installation without any use of tools
- Ideal for use on low voltage and mains voltage lighting installations HVAC control circuits or as an alternative to the conventional junction box
- As with all Wago connectors these terminals can be re-used time after time with no loss of conductivity or capacity
- Installation Notes: Connectors should be installed inside a suitable enclosure but may be installed inside cavityﾒs when installing back-less equipment such as domestic lighting There is no requirement to secure the connectors providing the cables are secured with clips or glands outside the enclosure
- Voltage: 240 / 440 Mains voltage
- Rating: 24A solid core / 32A stranded cables
- Cable Capacity: 1.0 - 2.5mm² solid core / 1.0 - 4.0mm² stranded core
- Number of pole: 2
- Colour: Grey / Orange levers
- Strip length from 9mm to 10mm
- Height 14.5 mm
- Width 12.4 mm
- Depth 20.5 mm
- Code: WG222412
- Page Number in Catalogue: 29
- Accessory Type: Glands & Connectors