Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there also a manual override, e.g. can the light still be turned...
- A : It can be reverted to normal light switch operation by turning the "hours on" dial fully anti-clockwise.
Timeguard Timer Switch - Single
Product code: SMZV210
Catalogue page: 93
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
- Turns lights on automatically when it gets dark and can be programmed to turn off light again, up to 8 hours later
- 40W minimum load, 300W
- Light sensor prevents operation during daylight hours
- Easy to install
- Can be used with fluroescent lighting with optional adaptor, not suitable for energy saving lamps
- Available as single or double (incorporating one security and one standard switch)
- Code: SMZV210
- Page Number in Catalogue: 93