Frequently Asked Questions
- What diameter is the screw-thread which goes into the blade, on the...
- A : It has a 15mm thread and requires Starrett Arbors: SHA2 or SHA10
Starrett Bi-Metal Constant Pitch Hole Saw - 83mm
Product code: SHSH0314
Catalogue page: 313
Next day dispatch subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
- Starrett Bi Metal Constant Pitch Hole Saws have 6 teeth per 25mm/inch and are ideal for thinner gauge materials.
- The Constant Pitch provides a smooth cut, with minimal tendency to bite or snag on contact with irregular surfaces
- Smooth cut on thinner gauge materials
- Minimal tendency to bite or snag on thinner gauge materials
- Cutting depth: 41mm
- Arbor sold separately (SHA1 / SHA2 / SHA10)
- Diameter: 83mm
- Code: SHSH0314
- Page Number in Catalogue: 313
- Tool Type: Power Tool
- Power Tools: Holesaws & Cutters