Starrett Bi-Metal Constant Pitch Hole Saw - 20mm
Next day dispatch subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Starrett Bi Metal Constant Pitch Hole Saws have 6 teeth per 25mm/inch and are ideal for thinner gauge materials. The Constant Pitch provides a smooth cut, with minimal tendency to bite or snag on contact with irregular surfaces.
- Smooth cut on thinner gauge materials
- Minimal tendency to bite or snag on thinner gauge materials
- Cutting depth: 41mm
- Arbor sold separately (SHA1 / SHA2 / SHA10)
- Diameter: 20mm
- Code: SHSH2532
- Page Number in Catalogue: 311
- Tool Type: Power Tool
- Power Tools: Holesaws & Cutters