Sangamo Solar / Astro 3 Pin 20A Mechanical Time Switchwith Battery Reserve
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Sangamo Solar / Astro (Suntracker) Mechanical Time Switch
- Dimensions (H - wall mounted|W|D/P mm): 136 x 105.7 x 82(projection)
- Overall height: 146.5mm
- Display: Solar dial
- Power: 230V, 50/60Hz a.c
- Cable size: 6.0mm²
- Timing accuracy: 5mins/year
- Setting accuracy: +/- 3 minutes
- Power consumption: 0.6W at 230V
- Programming: 24 hour with 1 on/off operation
- Switch load: 3600W
- Current: 20A resistive
- Mounting: Surface mounted
- Ambient temperature range: Designed to operate over a temperature range of 0°c-50°c
- Dial Pins: 3
- Backup battery reserve = 100 hours backup battery reserve (providing the battery has been charged for 300 hours)
- Day omission: YES - Omits to ON operation
- Temporary override facility advance: YES advances to OFF, when program is ON and will remain OFF until the next ON operation and vice versa
- Live parts protection: This timer is totally protected by its enclosure
- Moisture protection: Ordinary: Has no special protection against moisture
- Shock protection: Class 1 (product must be earthed)
- Dial Calibration: 15 min divisions
- Conforms to BS EN60730
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturer
Sangamo Q550 Solar Dials come in 4 variations depending on where you are in the British Isles the switch is adjusted to match the slight differences in sunrise and sunset times. Simply locate where you are on the map and add the number on to the end of the part number or select the equivalent zone.
The Solar Time Switch is ideal for applications which require control linked to sunset and sunrise times.
Popular applications for solar time switches include street, stairwell and security lighting. Once set, the switches track SUNSET and SUNRISE throughout the year, without the need to sense light levels. This avoids the installation and maintenance problems associated with photo sensing devices and means they can be left to operate unattended for years.
- Code: SMQ550
- Page Number in Catalogue: 97