Frequently Asked Questions
- Hi, I would like to light up our wall at the end of our courtyar...
- A : We would recommend using halogen fittings for a good projection of light such as GLMINUS, GLFOCUS, GLARIGO or GLDOMINUS. For 3 fittings you would need a suitable transformer to handle the wattage - GLTR60W. (3 x 20W = 60W). From the transformer, you need a 3 way cable connector - GLCC. Extensions as necessary between the 3 way connector. Each light fitting comes with 2m cable.(GLEC6M or GLEC10M). The transformer comes with 2m of mains cable. This will need to be extended to your junction box using outdoor rated cable such as CCR75. The extension should be made with a waterproof connector such as WPC3268.
- What are the physical dimensions please?
- A : 75mm (h) x 80mm (w) x 120mm (l)
Plug & Play Lighting 12V 22W Transformer Adaptor inc 2M & 3 Pin Plug
Next day dispatch subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
Low Voltage Garden Lighting - Made Easy!
If you are thinking of lighting up your garden, take a look at our plug and play garden lighting range. Save money by doing it yourself - A complete lighting systems can be installed safely and easily without the need for specialist tools or knowledge. And because it operates at 12 volts, you’re assured that your finished lighting scheme will be safe to use - ideal where there are children around.
Our plug and play garden lighting range comprises recessed ground and decking lights; wall lights; free-standing bollards and spotlights. A comprehensive set of accessories are available including extension cables and transformers. You can automate switching by selecting the optional remote controller and photocell. Virtually any lighting scheme is possible, there are light fittings to illuminate driveways, patios, flowerbeds and doorways. All fittings are inter-connectable and a weatherproof connection is achieved by simply screwing together by hand. Whatever scheme you decide on, the whole system is powered from a single 12v transformer - Just total-up the wattage used by the fittings on your system, and select the appropriate rating of transformer. You can easily extend or alter your lighting scheme at a later date, and all fittings come with a 3 year guarantee as standard..
- IP rating: IP44
- Wired with BS 3 pin plug
- Wired with 2M cable
- Max load: 29VA, 22W
- Compatible with plug and play range
- Code: GLTR22W
- Page Number in Catalogue: 237
- Finish: Black
- Lamp Holder: N/A
- Outdoor Lighting Type: Plug & Play Lights
- Lighting Wattage: N/A
- Lighting Voltage: 12v, Low Voltage, 230v, Mains