Martindale Check-It Socket Tester
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
The CP501 Check Plug is a fast and easy way to ensure that 13A sockets are wired correctly, indicated by all three high brightness, long life LEDs illuminating. Wiring errors are indicated by one or more LEDs failing to light, with the pattern of lit neons indicating the type of fault. This failsafe socket tester system means that any neon not lit indicates a problem. The CP501 has a virtually indestructible, flame retardant ABS case with a sculpted shape for easy removal. The CP501 Check Plug induces less than 5mA of earth leakage, well below RCD trip thresholds. The CP501 Check Plug shows 28 potential faults.
- Operating voltage range: 200-250V
- Frequency range: 30-70Hz
- Power consumption: <1.2W
- Temperature range: -10 to 40°C at max, 60% RH
- Power supply: from mains
- Open Earth if Earth resistance > 50K Ohm nom at 230VAC nom
- Open Neutral if Neutral resistance > 30K Ohm nom at 230VAC nom
- Code: MARCP501
- Page Number in Catalogue: 306