KYR-35GW/X1C 12,000BTU Portable Air Conditioner with Cool & Heat Functions
Subject to stock availability. Orders must be placed by 3pm.
This powerful portable air conditioner from a premier UK-based firm uses a high-quality compressor, which will run quietly and efficiently for years to come. The unit uses heat pump technology, so can both cool and heat (12,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU capacity, respectively)
The KYR-35GW/X1c is designed to operate in large rooms and offices. It will cool in summer and turn in to a portable heater in winter at the touch of a button. It also gently dehumidify the air and remove particulates (thanks to an integral filter) - so provides a complete air quality solution in one.
Fitted with easy-glide castors it can be conveniently moved from room to room. A ducted exhaust hose is included with the system to vent the hot air to the outside of the building. Our portable air conditioning units benefit from an automatic inbuilt condensate pump and can condense the water out with the exhaust air, so there is generally no need to empty the water tank (except in extremely humid conditions).
Incorporates a timer that will turn the unit on and off automatically so that your home or office is at exactly the right temperature when people arrive. Three fans speeds plus high-efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles are also included.
NB: ORDERS PLACED AFTER THE 27/07/2018 WILL BE DELIVERED AFTER 08/08/2018
- Power Rating: 220-240V/50Hz
- Cooling: 12,000 BTU
- Heating: 12,000 BTU
- Power Input: Cooling - 1350W
- Power Input: Heating - 1130W
- Current Input: Cooling - 5.0A, Heating - 5.9A
- EER (BTU/Hr): 2.6W
- COP (W/W): 2.6W
- Noise Level: 57dB
- Airflow: 470Mcu/H
- Max Room Size 40sq Metres (half this if used in a glass conservatory)
- Remote Control with Timer Feature
- Warranty: 12 months
- Remote control and “Smart Air” feature which recalls previous settings
- Timer to turn unit on and off and a digital display showing the current temperature and target temperature.
- Oscillating air vanes and high-efficiency filters to remove dust, odours and other particles
- Adjustable fan speeds and low noise
- Dimension H/W/D (mm) 765 x 466 x 397
- Exhaust hose diameter 150mm
- Exhaust hose length: 1.5 Metre
- Code: ACCCH25
- Page Number in Catalogue: 280