Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a wireless base for each detector, rr is it a case one ba...
- A : Yes you would need a wireless base for each detector to interlink them wirelessly. Yes they can be hardwired together. Fire resistant cable is only required in certain types of dwelling.
Kidde Slick Wireless Interconnecting Base
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
- Integral rechargeable lithium battery, designed for back-up in the event of mains failure, and can provide upto 3 months of operation without mains power.
- All wirelessly linked alarms can be controlled with the wireless remote test & hush control switch (Available separately, Code KIRTHRF).
- Integral push-fit terminal block, for fast, simple, secure cable termination
- Part of the unique fast-fit system, where a detachable clip on base is used for easy first-fix solution, and simple removal for maintenance
- Integral LED indicator warns if battery level is low, and operational status of signal strength, unit status, master or remote identification and signal loss warning.
- System operates as a monitored RF signal system, with one master unit broadcasting a signal every 10 seconds, and slave units monitoring this signal, with a dual antennas the system automatically detects the strongest signal strength possible.
- In the event of the attached smoke or heat alarm activating, the wireless alarm base transmits an alarm activation, at 868MHz frequency range, causing all other linked smoke or heat alarm units to enter alarm state, operating as a system, whether they be wired or wirelessly linked to the system.
- Diameter: 127mm
- Projection: 35mm
- 10 Year Guarantee
Developed specifically for social and private housing, the Slick range of fast-fit smoke and heat alarms are the only detectors with a full 6 year guarantee and BSi kitemark, offering peace of mind where it matters.
Complies with all current requirements of the relevant Building Regulations for new housing
Wireless interconnection base for use with Kidde Slick smoke and heat alarms
Versatile system where any slick heat or smoke alarm can be linked together without the need of additional cable, simply install a supply live, neutral and earth to each wireless base, and the bases will link together, wirelessly
- Code: KIRFSFTP
- Page Number in Catalogue: 290
- Detection Type: Smoke / Heat