Kidde Lithium Battery 10-year Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Kidde Carbon Monoxide alarm, sleek, lightweight CO Alarm with a non-replaceable, sealed-in lithium battery for ten years of continuous protection - meaning the user never needs to change the battery for the full duration of the alarm's life!
- Sealed-in lithium batteries - will last the full 10-year alarm life without ever needing to be replaced
- Continious monitoring - of carbon monoxide
- Alarm memory - the red LED will flash every 60 seconds to indicate a CO event has occurred
- Unique water-based Kidde CO Electrochemical Sensor
- CO 'Quick-Test' feature - temporarily de-sensitises the CO snesor to allow quick-testing using Kidde approved CO sprays
- Interrogation feature - allows peak level, test history to be analysed by Kidde upon arrangement
- 3 LEDs - Alarm, Operate and Fault
- End-of-life alarm - alerts user to replace alarm after 10 years of protection
- Test/Reset button - to allow regular testing of alarm function
Where To Use
This slim, easy to use alarm is ideal for use in all living areas and can be installed on a wall or ceiling, or used freestanding on a table or shelf. It is also easily portable so can be taken away on holidays.
|Power Supply||Sealed in Lithium battery|
|Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Humidity Range||Up to 90% relative humidity (RH) non-condensing|
|Storage and Transport||-20°C to +60°C and 5-95% humidity (RH) non-condensing|
|Alarm Dimensions||116 x 72 x 40mm|
|Approved||BSI certified to EN52091-1|
|CE tested and certified|
- Code: KI10LLCO
- Page Number in Catalogue: 293
- Detection Type: Carbon Monoxide