iSpot 'Revolution' Bulkhead 10W 5700K
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
The loop in loop out connections replicate that of a ceiling rose connection method. There for allowing for any existing cable to be reused, when replacing fittings with the ispot bulkheads, rather that having to rewire to a certain spec of cable. This also eliminates the need for unsightly junction boxes which are an additional expense.
Innovative high voltage LED chip - no driver required. Energy efficient super bright Nichia LED chip. Unique ultra-thin, stylish design - 36mm deep. High grade aluminium body and polycarbonate diffuser.
- Impact resistant.
- Flushed mounted.
- Quick fix installation bracket.
- No visible screws on front - tamper proof screws on rear.
- Loop In/Loop out connection.
- Side cut outs allow ease when linking multiple units.
- Rated life of 30,000 hours.
- Beam angle: 110 degrees.
- Mains 230V.
- L180 x H 180 x W40 mm.
- Code: BRB1057BR
- Page Number in Catalogue: 214
- Voltage: 230V, Mains Voltage
- Type: Bulkhead Lights, Emergency Lights, Surface Lights
- Location: Hall / Reception, Office, Outdoors
- Location: Bathroom, Other Room
- Type: Bulkhead, Ceiling Lights, LED Lights, Low Profile Lights, Wall Lights
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Type: Bulkhead, Microwave Sensor
- Location: Indoor, Outdoors