Heat Outdoors Shadow 4.8KW Fatboy Twin Ultra Heat Patio Heaters
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Heat Outdoors is the UK's most technologically advanced infrared heaters. The Shadow range includes models with full remote control; Remote & Bluetooth capability for controlling multiple heaters via dedicated IOS and Android Apps. All models feature Ultra-Low Glare Shortwave Tubes; Patented easy fit tube change system and pure aluminium parabolic reflectors. The Shadow range is suitable for both domestic and commercial outdoor use.
The Heat, The Whole Heat & Nothing But The Heat. The Shadow FatBoy Double is the most powerful electric patio heater in its class.
The most powerful commercial electric patio heater ever produced! The Shadow FatBoy Double features an extra large parabolic reflector that makes the 4.8kW heat output feel hotter than any patio heater we have ever come accross, it really has to be felt to be believed!
When you need maximum heat the FatBoy Double is the answer and its amazing power can be used to allow it to be mounted up to 6.0M high and still give an impressive performance for those lucky enough to be sat underneath it.
The Shadow FatBoy Double Patio Heater is the perfect patio heater for larger spaces or somewhere were mounting multiple longer heaters is an issue. The infrared heat provided by short wave lamps heat objects rather than the air so it isn't a problem if the wind is blowing as the stunning heat performance will not be lost. The Shadow FatBoy is also IP44 rated so rainproof and suitable for mounting in most outdoor environments.
- Long life exclusive Ultra Low Glare infrared lamp with 5,000 to 7,000 hours life.
- Equipped with 1.8m of electrical cable and UK plug (maximum allowed under EU regulations)
- Scientifically designed extra large parabolic reflector for massive efficiency and power
- EasyFit fast lamp changing system
- Safety guard
- If mounted facing straight down, these heater need to be in a well ventilated area and at least 0.5M away from any ceiling or other obstructions to the airflow above them. This is especially relevant to heaters that are suspended on chains and wires.
|Dimensions (CM)||L:106cm x W:21cm x H:22cm|
|Total Power (KW)||4.8kW|
- Code: HO901628
- Page Number in Catalogue: 251