Hamilton Hartland LEDStat 1G 2W Intelligent LED Dimmer - CFX White
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £36.99 (exc. VAT) £44.39 (inc. VAT)|
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
An intelligent LED dimming device which monitors and programmes itself for best performance, depending on the LED lamps used, making it compatible with a wide variety of lamp types. The LEDstat intelligent dimmer is 'phase adaptive' which means it 'Thinks' before it 'Acts'. Its sophisticated microprocessor analyses the connected LEDs and determines the best dimming curve necessary to achieve maximum performance - either leading or trailing edge. This new dimmer has been developed in response to a common industry problem of operational performance compatibility issues between the LED lamps used and a conventional dimmer.
- Number of gangs: 1
- Numeber of ways: 2
- Minimum load: 5W mains LED
- Maximum load: 100W in trailing edge mode
- Compatible with incandescent, mains halogen, mains dimmable LED lamps & dimmable LV electronic transformers
- Designed to control mains dimmable LED lamps or luminaires
- Built in thermal overload protection
- Soft start feature helps extend lamp life
- Manually select a dimmer mode (leading or trailing edge)
- Designed to fit in a 35mm BS4662 2006 flush wall box
- Set minimum light level via the potentiometer which negates the need to remove dimmer from the wall to adjust this setting
- Can be used as part of a multi-way dimming operation allowing you to switch and dim the lights from multiple points
- Finish: Bright white
- Height: 86mm
- Width: 86mm
- Depth: 5mm
- Code: HMWP1X100LED
- Design: Slim Profile
- Sockets/Switches Finish: White
- Number of Gangs: 1 Gang
- Product Type: Dimmer Switches for LEDs
- Brand: Hamilton