Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you please tell me how big the hole is in the chrome casing whe...
- A : 40mm
- what is the ceiling void space required for the bathroom chrome dow...
- A : The given dimension is “Recess: 119mm”. It is recommended to leave some extra space above this for ventilation. You can fit a GU10 type of LED bulb in this fitting.
GU10 Shower Fire Rated Downlight - Chrome
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
These GU10 cast aluminium fire rated downlights are available in 3 variants and in either white, polished chrome or satin chrome finishes. They are an ideal low-cost solution for specifiers requiring downlights with a 90-minute fire rating and compliance with Part B & E of the building regs. These 230v mains GU10 fittings are supplied less lamp allowing the user to opt for an energy saving LED GU10 lamp over the more conventional GU10 Halogen lamp (maximum 50W). The full range of Firestop GU10 Downlights carries an impressive 7-year guarantee. Options available are a fixed front model, an adjustable model with tilt adjustment, and a sealed bezel IP65 model for shower room and bathroom applications. All models feature an easy lamp change facility, avoiding the need to use a cumbersome spring load lamp retaining wire.
- Diecast aluminium construction
- Shower fitting
- 90-minute fire rated
- IP rating: IP65
- Lamp not included
- Complies with Part B building regulations
- Approved to BS476 part 21 & 23
- Patented design
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Height: 100mm
- Overall Diameter: 87mm
- Cutout: 70mm
- Recess: 119mm
- Colour: Satin Chrome
- Code: DLFR60GUC
- Page Number in Catalogue: 177
- Finish: Chrome
- Lamp Holder: GU10
- Voltage: 230V, Mains Voltage
- Wattage: 35
- Type: Downlights
- Location: Hall / Reception, Office
- Location: Bathroom
- Type: Cabinet Lights, Downlights, Recessed Lights
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Wattage: 35