Frequently Asked Questions
- Do these lights need to connect to transformers, if so what type?
- A : They do not require transformers. They run directly from the mains.
Fire Stop 240v GU10 Shower Fire Rated Downlight - White
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|5 Units £8.99 (exc. VAT) £10.79 (inc. VAT)|
Next day dispatch subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
These Firestop GU10 cast aluminium fire rated downlights are available in 3 variants and in either white, polished chrome or satin chrome finishes. They are an ideal low cost solution for specifiers requiring downlights with a 90 minute fire rating and compliance with Part B & E of the building regs. These 230v mains GU10 fittings are supplied less lamp allowing the user to opt for an energy saving LED GU10 lamp over the more conventional GU10 Halogen lamp (maximum 50W). The full range of Firestop GU10 Downlights carry an impressive 7 year guarantee. Options available are a fixed front model, an adjustable model with tilt adjustment, and a sealed bezel IP65 model for shower room and bathroom applications. All models feature an easy lamp change facility, avoiding the need to use a cumbersome spring load lamp retaining wire.
- Diecast aluminium construction
- Shower fitting
- 90 Minute fire rated
- IP rating: IP65
- Lamp not included
- Complies with Part B building regulations
- Approved to BS476 part 21 & 23
- Patented design
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Height: 100mm
- Overall Diameter: 87mm
- Cutout: 70mm
- Recess: 119mm
- Colour: White
- Code: DLFR60GUW
- Page Number in Catalogue: 180
- Finish: White
- Lamp Holder: GU10
- Voltage: 230V, Mains Voltage
- Wattage: 35
- Type: Downlights
- Location: Hall / Reception, Office
- Location: Bathroom
- Type: Ceiling Lights, Downlights, Recessed Lights
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Wattage: 35