Frequently Asked Questions
- Do these lights allow light to escape from behind? as in would the...
- A : Some light will escape from these as they have ventilation holes at the top of the fitting.
Fire Stop 240v GU10 Fixed Fire Rated Downlight - Satin Chrome
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|5 Units £4.99 (exc. VAT) £5.99 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
These Firestop GU10 cast aluminium fire rated downlights are available in 3 variants and in either white, polished chrome or satin chrome finishes. They are an ideal low cost solution for specifiers requiring downlights with a 90 minute fire rating and compliance with Part B & E of the building regs. These 230v mains GU10 fittings are supplied less lamp allowing the user to opt for an energy saving LED GU10 lamp over the more conventional GU10 Halogen lamp (maximum 50W). The full range of Firestop GU10 Downlights carry an impressive 7 year guarantee. Options available are a fixed front model, an adjustable model with tilt adjustment, and a sealed bezel IP65 model for shower room and bathroom applications. All models feature an easy lamp change facility, avoiding the need to use a cumbersome spring load lamp retaining wire.
- Diecast aluminium construction
- Fixed fitting
- 90 Minute fire rated
- Lamp not included
- Complies with Part B building regulations
- Approved to BS476 part 21 & 23
- Patented design
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Height: 83mm
- Overall Diameter: 86mm
- Cutout: 72mm
- Recess: 106mm
- Colour: Satin Chrome
- Code: DLFR40GUSC
- Page Number in Catalogue: 173
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- Lamp Holder: GU10
- Voltage: 230V, Mains Voltage
- Wattage: 50
- Type: Downlights
- Location: Hall / Reception, Office
- Location: Bathroom, Kitchen, Other Room
- Type: Ceiling Lights, Downlights, Recessed Lights
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Wattage: 50