Dimplex Monterey E Panel Heater - 2.0kW
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
The Monterey is a Lot 20 complaint, modern and efficient electric panel heater. Offering intuitive controls with multiple timer, it's sleek white/black façade and louvered top grille, allow this heater to fit seamlessly into any room.
- Dimensions (mm): H536 x D104 x W911
- Weight (KG): 18.3KG
- Main body material: Metal chassis
- Colour: Traffic White
- Controls: Digital/LCD touch sensitive colour coded
- Programms: 7 day | Out all day | Holiday | Continious heat
- Modes: Timer | Eco | Manual | Frost Protection | Runback | Off
- Heat output (kW) : 2.00kW
- Heat source: Electric
- Voltage: 230/240V mains
- Cable length(m): 1.3m
- Cable exit point: Bottom right
- Installation: H-frame wall bracket for easy fixing
- IP Rating: IP24
- Electric thermostat: Accurate to within 0.2°C
- Lot 20 Compliant: YES
- Energy saving technologies: Adaptive Start | Open Window Detection
- Suitable for bathroom: YES
- Certification: BEAB | CE
- Warranty: 2 years
This panel heater features the CapSense controller, providing a more intuitive user expience with its backlit colour coded LCD display, touch-sensitive buttons, and optional button pressed sound indicator to assist the visually impaired.
Adaptive Start pre-heats the room ahead of a programmed heating schedule for only exactly the amount of time required to meet the desired target temperature at the desired time. For example if the product was following a timer which was set to 21 degrees at 7am, with Adaptive Start the product will begin heating before 7am to achieve 21 degrees by 7am,without Adaptive Start the heater will oly begin to start heating at 7am.
Open window detection monitors the room temperatur while the heater attempts to achieve a desired room temperature. If the room temperature does not change or decreases while the heat is being emitted, the product will stop heating and enter a standby mode in order not to waste energy.
This heater is also splash-proof for use in bathrooms and complies with Lot 20 of the ERP Directive.
- Code: DXMFP200E
- Page Number in Catalogue: 253