Frequently Asked Questions
- Can these alarm units be interconnected with other battery alarm un...
- A : Yes, they can be interconnected either by hard wiring between them or wirelessly using the Radiolink base - AICOEI168. Compatible units are: AICOEI141, AICOEI144, AICOEI146. The unit is mains powered and reverts to battery if power is lost.
- How do you wire the alarm in from scratch?
- A : It should be wired from either the lighting circuit or ideally on it's own circuit that is independent of any RCDs. That way if an RCD trips, the most important circuit is operational. It is best to consult an electrician to install mains alarms.
- I already have this model smoke alarm Ei141 mains ionisation. It is...
- A : It is generally recommended that you replace your smoke alarms every 10 years.
Aico Ei141 Mains Powered, Battery Back-up Ionisation Alarm
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|5 Units £13.50 (exc. VAT) £16.20 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- More responsive to flaming fires (Papers, Clothing)
- Proven long life ionisation sensor
- Third party Accredited by BSI
- Suitbale for:- Bedroom
- Mains Powered
- Alkaline Battery Back-up
- Hard-wired or RadioLink wireless interconnection possible using AICOEI168 RadioLink wireless base.
- Test/Hush button
- 5 Year Guarentee
- Brand: Aico
- Code: AICOEI141
- Page Number in Catalogue: 282
- Detection Type: Smoke / Heat