Frequently Asked Questions
- How much an hour would this heater cost to use?
- A : Using an average cost of 14p per kWh for electricity in the UK, if the heater was left on continuously, it would use 7p per hour. However, with the thermostat set correctly, it should only use a fraction of that, topping up the temperature as and when required.
- Is there a frost setting on the thermostat?
- A : No, just a standard thermostat.
Tesy 500W Wall Mounted Convector Panel Heater IP24 Mechanical Thermostat
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Tesy is the largest Bulgarian and leading European producer of electric waterheaters and domestic heating appliances. Tesy's award winning (Forbes Business Awards) quality heating products are robust, of a modern stylish design and energy efficient. At QVS we have a wide range of Tesy slimline, wall mounted convecting panel heaters, that will deliver fast efficient heating suitable for both domestic and business use.
This Tesy 500W slim panel convector heater is suitable for bathrooms, caravans, conservatories, lounge, hallway, bedroom, office etc and comes with;
- Adjustable mechanical thermostat
- Overheat safety cut out
- Double insulated - no earth required
- Wall Mounted with easy fix brackets on back
- On / Off Power LED
- Cable outlet: Top right of unit
- White Panel
- Rapid warm up convector heater.
- IP Rating: IP24 (suitable for bathrooms)
- Suitable for room size 10 - 15 cubic metres
- Wattage: 500W
- Height: 450 mm
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 90 mm
Please note that these heaters are supplied with a 3-pin plug. They are double insulated and no earth is required.
- Code: WHPHCN01
- Page Number in Catalogue: 258
- Location: Bathroom, Garage / Warehouse, Indoor
- Type: Convector Heater, Panel Heater
- Type: Thermostats
- Heaters/Radiators Finish: White