Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this heater suited for a small bathroom?
- A : Yes, this would be suitable for use in a bathroom as long as it is used outside of zones 0,1 or 2.
- Is this heater suitable for leaving on all day? 7.2 an hour seems v...
- A : Well in reality, you wouldn't need to leave it on for that long. it would heat a small bathroom space in about 10-20 mins.
- Does the heater work off a 13amp plug?
- A : Yes, this heater comes with a 13A plug. Alternatively it can be connected using a switched spur.
- Where is the cable entry? Top,bottom,left or right?
- A : As you look at it, top, right hand side.
- Do these heaters provide more heat per kilowatt used than panel hea...
- A : No, the ceramic material provides a design change from the standard metal framed convector heaters and allows for the heater to be painted to blend in with your decoration.
- Is this unit suitable to be fitted on a kitchen ceiling? What is th...
- A : This heater and pretty much any heater should not be installed on a ceiling. It is suited for small room up to 2.5m x 2.5m.
- How many KW per hour dose the ceramic radiator use and how much doe...
- A : If you had it switched on for one hour it would use 420 Watt hours or 0.42kWh. The average price of electricity in 2013 was 17.2p per kWh. So 0.42kWh x 17.2p = 7.2p per hour cost to run.
425W Low Energy Slim Paintable Ceramic Wall Panel Heater
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £49.99 (exc. VAT) £59.99 (inc. VAT)|
Next day dispatch subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
The panel heater that you can paint to match the surrounding room decor!
It’s often the case that the first we are aware of a north facing room, or poor performing radiator is at the onset of winter. We are forced out into the high street or retail park in search of a bargain heater to make that bedroom, dining room, hallway etc bearable over the coming months. Though these units can provide a temporary fix to the problems of an inherently cold area, they are hardly the ideal long-term solution, as they can be costly to run and intrusive in use.
To remedy deficiencies in a home heating system effectively usually requires the services of a professional tradesman. This can be expensive if a new installation or upgrade is required. And often the cost of doing so can be prohibitive to many of us. A far better alternative would be a DIY solution. Portable heaters are readily available. But the idea of having to navigate around a fan heater trailing out into the middle of a room or hallway for the next several months isn’t ideal. Whats needed is a compact efficient heater that is easy to install, and will look good in its surroundings.
The 230v super-slim ceramic panel heater ticks all the boxes! The height and width measure 600mm, the overall depth is an impressive 28mm with the actual heat panel being only 11mm thick. The unit is supplied with a 1.8-metre pre-wired power cable and a fitted 3 pin plug. This is a wall mounted heater, so there is no worry of tripping over it sometime down the line. The supplied wall brackets provide a sleek professional look. You can easily install the unit close to a 13A socket outlet - and just plug it in. Or, for the more advanced DIYer, can be installed via a flex outlet plate. A simple ON/OFF switch controls the 425W rapid-warm element. Heat is introduced into space as 10% radiant and 90% convection and is ideal for a room size (floor area) of 12sq Metres. The most attractive feature of this unit is that the heater element is encased in a dense white plaster panel, which means the entire panel can be painted to match any surrounding house decor, providing the most unobtrusive installation possible. The heater will provide welcome background warmth and help alleviate cold spot areas in most domestic applications
- Ceramic technology with a rapid warm-up time
- Simple on/off switch
- Fitted 1.8-metre power cable and plug (plug in only)
- Can be painted to match any surrounding décor
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Wattage: 425W
- Colour: White
- Height: 600mm
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 28mm
- Code: WHCPH01
- Page Number in Catalogue: 254
- Location: Indoor
- Type: Convector Heater, Panel Heater
- Heaters/Radiators Finish: White