4.8W WW IP RATED LED TAPE
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Standard 4.8W Warm White LED Tape - 8mm from Leyton.
LED Tape Lights are one of the most versatile lighting solutions for residential and commercial properties. Quick and easy to install, they can be used under cabinets and shaped around features of a room, such as an entertainment system, to create a focal point. Consisting of a thin circuit board with light emitting diodes spaced at regular intervals, these flexible luminaires are installed either using a self-adhesive backing or traditional fixings. Dimmable and colour-changing options available, and most can be cut to the length you require, allowing you to create bespoke illumination for a variety of applications.
- 60 LEDs per metre
- Easy to install
- Self-adhesive high output LED strip
- Available as 10M reel that can be cut into lengths
- Requires suitable constant voltage driver
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Minimum cutting interval - 50mm
- Lumens per metre: 6500K = 480lm | 4000K = 420lm | 3000K = 360lm
- Lumens per watt: 6500K = 100lm per watt | 4000K = 87lm per watt | 3000K = 75 lumens per watt
- Colour: Warm white
- Voltage: 12v
- Beam angle: 120°
- Dimmable: Yes with the correct controller and driver
- Colour temp: 3000K
- CRI: CRI-90
- IP rating: IP65
- Width (mm) : 8mm
- Cut length: 50mm
- Reel length: 10M
- Self-adhesive: Yes
- Max wattage: 4.8W
- Code: LYFXLEDIPWW