Frequently Asked Questions
- We are having solar panels fitted next month. The maximum of 18 pan...
- A : Yes this is an Ofgem approved meter that is suitable for measuring the energy production from your array. The amperage should easily handle that sized array.
100A Single Phase Mains Electric & Solar kWh Meter
Product code: EM5235A
Catalogue page: 109
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- Voltage: 240v, mains
- Wattage:100 Amp
- Single Phase
- Direct connection meter
- LCD display
- Measuring element capable of measuring active energy (kWh)
- Measures and registers kWh’s up to class 1.0 accuracy.
- Metrology LED is incorporated into this port and pulses at a rate of 1000 impulses per kWh.
- Sealed for life by a liquid welding process and therefore does not carry an external wire seal.
- Features an optical port used for reprogramming.
- Also ideal for domestic and commercial Solar PV Systems.
- This solar energy generation meter is perfect for consumers looking to generate their own power.
- Approved to IEC62052 – 11: 2003 & IEC62053 – 21:2003 classes 1.0 and 2.0
- OFGEM Approved 20-year certification life
- Colour: White
- Weight: 304g
- Length: 125mm
- Height: 80mm
- Depth: 36mm
- Code: EM5235A
- Page Number in Catalogue: 109