Frequently Asked Questions
- What's the max thickness these boxes can cope with?
- A : The maximum thickness of plasterboard it can be fitted to is 17mm.
1 Gang Dry Lining Back Box - 47mm Deep
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|10 Units £0.77 (exc. VAT) £0.92 (inc. VAT)|
Next day dispatch subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
- Compliant with BS5733
- Knockouts provided on sides and bases for cable entry
- Large flip-flange on front to ensure firm connection with partitioning wall
- Specially designed lugs to ensure ease of clamping dry lining box with partitioning wall
- Made of highly durable flame retardant thermoplastic
- Capable of being used on partitioning thickness of 2-17mm
- Dimensions: 47mm Deep
- Code: BX6DLB
- Page Number in Catalogue: 37