1.5mm 2 Core & Earth Jayflame ‘Standard’ Fire Performance Cable Red - 100M Drum
Next day delivery subject to stock availability. Order by 3 pm.
How Can we Help?
Clip Needed: C372
Gland Needed: G2512
Jayflame ‘Standard’ Fire Performance Cable has been independently tested and approved by LPCB and BASEC to meet with BS5839-1:2013 Clause 26.2d, BS7629-1:2015 Standard 60, BSEN50200:2015+Annex E 30 minutes, BSEN50200, 2015 PH30, PH60 & PH120 and BS6387:2013 CWZ Manufactured in the UK. Materials and manufacturing processes are recorded and tracked throughout manufacture to ensure consistent reliability and quality, each reel has a unique quality assurance batch and test number Jayflame has superb working flexibility. Cores are designed to provide the highest level of data protection, ideal for long cable runs and analogue and addressable fire systems In addition to conventional fire alarm smoke detection and sounder circuits, Jayflame ‘Standard’ Cable is also suitable for emergency lighting, automatic lift doors, air conditioning and computer control where low smoke, fume and zero halogen cable is required.
- Conductors: Plain annealed copper to BS6360 (1.5mm solid)
- Core Insulation: Silicon rubber to BS7655 and wrapped in glass tape
- Earth Conductor: Tinned annealed copper to BS6360
- Electrostatic Screen: Thermoplastic zero halogen low smoke compound
- Colour: Red
- Code: CAFS152R
- Page Number in Catalogue: 15
- Cable Number: n/a
- Cable Type: Alarm Cable, Fire resistant
- Core Size: 1.5 mm
- Use: Indoor, Outdoor - Permanent
- Sheath Colour: Red
- Number of Cores: 3 Core
- Wattage at 240v: 3,795