Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the recommended minimum height clearance from the ceiling f...
- A : It is recommended that you leave clearance of 100mm between the top of the heater and the ceiling.
- Can you fit this in a very small bathroom with shower cubicle? I wo...
- A : This heater is not suitable for Zone 2 in a bathroom. It is suitable for use in Zone 3.
- What is the running cost of this heater?
- A : Using the average electricity price in the UK of 14p per kWh, it would cost 21p per hour to run this heater at full power (1500W).
Infrared Wall Mounted Tilt Bathroom Heater-IP24-Pullcord
Product code: QHIRH12
Catalogue page: 256
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
Winterheat Infrared Electric Wall Mounted Tilt Bathroom Heater IP24 With Pullcord
- Easy installation with tilt adjustment
- Adjustable tilt - 0° - 40°
- Wall mounted Infrared Bathroom Heater
- Suitable for use in Bathroom up to zone 3
- Double pole switch with 2 heat settings: 750 / 1500W
- Exclusive triple switch system
- Height: 120mm
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Overall projection: 160mm
- Code: QHIRH12
- Page Number in Catalogue: 256
- Location: Bathroom, Indoor
- Type: Infra-Red
- Heaters/Radiators Finish: Silver, White