Frequently Asked Questions
- What zone can this heater be fitted in?
- A : This product is suitable for mounting in Zone 3 or the "SafeZone" of a bathroom.
- How much electric do they use?
- A : Based on the UK average of 14p per kWh, if it was left on for 1 hour it would cost 28p.
- Where is the air intake for this fan?
- A : At the rear of the fan. It sits about 1.5cm off the wall.
- how far from the ceiling does the WHBFH2 need to be.
- A : The heat element on the WHBFH2 is at the bottom of the fitting. Therefore the top does not get hot. I would suggest you leave 50 – 100mm distance from the ceiling to be safe.
Winterheat Torino 2kw Wall Mount Pullcord Electric Bathroom Fan Heater
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 2000W
- 2 Heat settings: 1kW Low, 2kW High
- Overheat protection
- Wall mountable, complete with fixing kit
- Suitable for use in bathroom zone 3
- IP rating: IP21
- Pullcord operation - Cord 505mm Length
- Power cable length 610mm (no plug)
- Height: 245mm
- Width: 227mm
- Depth: 123mm
- Brand: Winter Heat
- Code: WHBFH2
- Page Number in Catalogue: 205
- Location: Bathroom
- Type: Fan Heater
- Heaters/Radiators Finish: White