Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it ok to use these connectors on power ring main under floorbaor...
- A : Yes, they are suitable for replacing conventional junction boxes. This connector is suitable for cable sizes of 1.0mm to 4.0mm.
Wago 222 Series 1.0mm - 4.0mm 3 Pole Lever Cable Connector
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|10 Units £0.25 (exc. VAT) £0.30 (inc. VAT)||50 Units £0.23 (exc. VAT) £0.28 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- A simple flexible and compact 3 pole conductor terminal block for use with solid stranding and flexible cables upto 40mm2 in size
- Simple and effective cage clamp ensures a speedy installation without any use of tools
- Ideal for use on low voltage and mains voltage lighting installations HVAC control circuits or as an alternative to the conventional junction box
- As with all wago connectors these terminals can be re-used time after time with no loss of conductivity or capacity
- Installation Notes: - Connectors should be installed inside a suitable enclosure but may be installed inside cavityﾒs when installing back-less equipment such as domestic lighting There is no requirement to secure the connectors providing the cables are secured with clips or glands outside the enclosure
- Voltage: 400v Mains Voltage
- Rating: 24A solid core / 32A stranded cables
- Cable Capacity: 10 - 25mm solid core / 10 - 40mm stranded core
- Number of pole: 3
- Colour: Grey / Orange levers
- Code: WG222413
- Page Number in Catalogue: 30
- Accessory Type: Glands & Connectors