Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the summer/winter bit work? Does it just move back and for...
- A : It just updates the time according to British summertime/wintertime.
- Is this timer switch suitable to operate an LED light?
- A : Yes, it would be suitable for this purpose.
- Can this directly replace a manual wall immersion switch?
- A : Yes, this is designed to fit into a standard single pattress and replace an existing switched fused spur.
Timeguard NTT03 7 Day Programable Digital Compact Time Switch
Product code: SMNTT03
Catalogue page: 94
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- 16(4)A load rating
- 4 On/4 Off easy-set programme periods per day, 28 ON/28 Off programmes per week
- Shortest switching time 1 minute
- Extra large ‘Easy View’ screen with blue LED backlighting
- Red LED ‘Mains ON’ and green LED ‘Output’ indicators for easy viewing
- Large easy push programme buttons
- Self-cancelling override button to next programme change
- Optional 1 and 2 hour boost button
- Automatic Summer/Winter changeover
- 720 hours rechargeable memory back-up
- Fits a standard flush or surface mount box min. 32mm deep
- Timer Mode: 24 Hour/7 Day
- Setting Type: Digital
- Operating Voltage: Mains 230V AC
- Switch Rating 230V AC: 16A Resistive (3.68kW), Inductive 4A
- Operating Temperature:-10 to 50ºC
- Battery:720 Hour Rechargeable
- Cable Connection: 1.5 – 2.5mm2 Flexible Cable
- Conforms to Directives: 73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC
- Brand: Timeguard
- Code: SMNTT03
- Page Number in Catalogue: 94