Frequently Asked Questions
- If I purchase the MAXVIEW 4 way amp/splitter can I feed in from the...
- A : You need separate aerials for TV and FM/DAB radio reception. The difference in frequency range between TV signals and FM/DAB signals is too large for a single aerial to receive both. However you can diplex (combine) TV and FM/DAB signals so they both travel along the same coaxial cable. Maxview signal boosters amplify both sets of signals. We sell a combined FM & DAB aerial: AAXT32
- Do I plug this directly into my tv aerial socket? Will this run my...
- A : This is designed to split the signal from the aerial and feed the TV or FM or DAB sockets around the house. It does not plug directly into your TV socket. It is usually situated in the loft and will take an input feed directly from the aerial and then amplifies the signal and distributes it down to TV/FM/DAB sockets. It is not an alternative to a sky or freeview box. It requires some knowledge of connect and installing aerial equipment for installation.
- Does this item come with electric power supply - none shown on pict...
- A : It does not include a power supply. Power is supplied either by a seperate plug in power supply that can be used local to the splitter (AAPSU300) or by a power supply that supplies the power through the coaxial cable that the TV signal runs down (AAMHP1). This enables you, for example, to split the signal in the loft and supply the power elsewhere (perhaps at the TV) if no power is available in the loft.
- IS POWER SUPPLY UNIT psu for maxview signal booster is included?
- A : No, as stated in the description, the PSU (Power Supply) is not included.
- 1. Can you supply the power supplies as well as the amplifier. ...
- A : 1. Power is supplied either by a separate plug in power supply that can be used local to the splitter (AAPSU300) or by a power supply that supplies the power through the coaxial cable that the TV signal runs down (AAMHP1). This enables you, for example, to split the signal in the loft and supply the power elsewhere (perhaps at the TV) if no power is available in the loft. 2. Yes this will boost the Spanish TV signal.
4 Output Digital TV Aerial Antenna Signal Booster Amplifier Box
Product code: AADSB4
Catalogue page: 305
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- Combines a VHF/UHF pre-amplifier with a return path distribution amplifier
- Independent attenuation control for TV/DAB/FM signals optimise strength
- Line power on UHF input to power a Masthead Amplifier
- Tetra filter on UHF input
- Professional gold plated "F" type connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Dual powering option: Power Supply Unit or Coaxial Cable (neither included)
- Frequency range : 470-860/85-240MHz
- Return path frequency : 5-30MHz
- Typical gain UHF : 13dB
- Typical gain VHF : 7dB
- Noise figure: 3.5dB
- Supply voltage/current : 12V/250mA DC
- Line power on UHF : 12V/50mA DC
- Indoor use only
- Height: 131mm
- Width: 84mm
- Depth: 42mm
- 5 year guarantee
- Brand: Maxview
- Code: AADSB4
- Page Number in Catalogue: 305