Frequently Asked Questions
- if it is power operated i.e 220V, what is the wattage consumption?
- A : It's power consumption at 220V is 6W.
- What voltage is the AIRAURA100T fan?
- A : 220-240V AC
Airflow Aura-Eco 4 inch Slimline Low Energy Manual Operation Fan W/ Timer Overrun
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £15.59 (exc. VAT) £18.71 (inc. VAT)|
Out of Stock
- Timer - Adjustable
- Low energy axial fan
- Slim compact styling
- Quiet, 29 dB(A)
- Low specific fan power (0.36SFP)
- Powerful ventilation up to 54M3/hr
- Compatible with 100mm ducting CE,
- IPX4 rating and double insulated
- Complies with the latest Building Regulations
- Low wattage motor
- Operating Voltage: 240v
- Wattage: 6W
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- Height: 150mm
- Width: 150mm
- Depth: 102mm
Highly reliable and powerful low energy fan in a modular design for ease of installation & maintenance. Aura-eco 100 is designed to provide extraction levels that comply with the latest Building Regulations ADF. The fan is manually operated by basic switching (switch not supplied) and can be recessed into the wall or ceiling. The Aura range of fans are slim, compact, attractively styled, easy to wipe clean and ducted over short lengths. Application: For use in toilets, en-suites and bathrooms
- Brand: AirFlow
- Code: ZZAIRAURA100T
- Page Number in Catalogue: 260
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Duct Size: 100mm (4 Inch)
- Feature: Eco Friendly, Timer Over Run
- Type: Axial Fan
- Diameter: 4 inch