Frequently Asked Questions
- How much an hour would this heater cost to use?
- A : Using an average cost of 14p per kWh for electricity in the UK, if the heater was left on continuously, it would use 7p per hour. However, with the thermostat set correctly, it should only use a fraction of that, topping up the temperature as and when required.
- Is there a frost setting on the thermostat?
- A : No, just a standard thermostat.
500W Wall Mounted Convector Panel Heater IP24 Mechanical Thermostat
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £57.50 (exc. VAT) £69.00 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- Slim panel convector heater
- Suitable for bathrooms, caravans, conservatories, lounge, hallway, bedroom, office etc
- Adjustable mechanical thermostat
- Overheat safety cut out
- Double insulated - no earth required
- Wall Mounted with easy fix brackets on back
- On / Off Power LED
- Cable outlet: Top right of unit
- White Panel
- Rapid warm up convector heater.
- IP Rating: IP24 (suitable for bathrooms)
- Suitable for room size 10 - 15 cubic metres
- Wattage: 500W
- Height: 450 mm
- Width: 440 mm
- Depth: 90 mm
Please note that these heaters are supplied with a 2-pin plug. They are double insulated and no earth is required.
- Code: WHPHCN01
- Location: Bathroom, Garage / Warehouse, Indoor
- Type: Convector Heater, Panel Heater
- Type: Thermostats
- Heaters/Radiators Finish: White