Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you tell me if this product switches itself back over to mains ...
- A : Yes, whenever mains is present it will charge the battery and the light will be be switched off. If power is lost, it will switch to battery power and the light will come on. A Maintained fitting, on the other hand, will switch on and off as per a normal light fitting and then switch to battery backup if the mains is lost.
3W LED Non Maintained Emergency Ceiling Downlight Spotlight Light
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £29.99 (exc. VAT) £35.99 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Wattage: 3W
- 3x 1W high output SMD LEDs (non-replaceable)
- 3 hour battery back-up
- Construction: High quality aluminium
- Pre-wired for fast, easy installation
- Dual function LED glows green to indicate standby mode, then bright white in the event of mains power failure
- Finish: Matt Silver
- Colour temp: 5000k
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 85mm
- Overall length: 220mm
- Code: MLDL3NM
- Page Number in Catalogue: 205
- Voltage: 230V, Mains Voltage
- Type: Emergency Lights
- Location: Hall / Reception, Office