Frequently Asked Questions
- What kelvin and lumen are these, and how are they wired.
- A : The kelvin is 4000k or Cool White. The manufacturer does not state a lumens output, however, you can expect it to be suitable to illuminate a worktop efficiently.
- Are these lights 240v ?
- A : Yes, they do require a 220-240V AC supply.
12W LED Under Cabinet Link Light - 904mm
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £26.75 (exc. VAT) £32.10 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- 12W LED Under Cabinet Link Light - 904mm
- LED Energy Saving Fitting suitable for use under kitchen cabinets or retail shelving
- Individually Switched
- Non-replaceable LEDs
- Linkable either end to end with butt connector (supplied) or using link leads (not supplied)
- Polycarbonate Body
- Acrylic (PMMA) diffuser provides excellent diffusion of individual LEDs
- Supplied with 2m mains lead, butt connector and mounting clips
- Link leads available in 3 lengths: 250mm (LFSLLL250), 500mm (LFSLLL500), 1000mm (LFSLLL1000)
- Can be wired to a 13A 3 pin plug for connection to a mains socket
- Brand: QVS
- Code: LFLEDLL12
- Page Number in Catalogue: 173
- Finish: White
- Lamp Holder: LED, N/A
- Location: Kitchen
- Type: Strip Lights
- Voltage: 230v, Mains
- Wattage: 12