Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the recommended minimum height clearance from the ceiling f...
- A : It is recommended that you leave clearance of 100mm between the top of the heater and the ceiling.
- Can you fit this in a very small bathroom with shower cubicle? I wo...
- A : This heater is not suitable for Zone 2 in a bathroom. It is suitable for use in Zone 3.
- What is the running cost of this heater?
- A : Using the average electricity price in the UK of 14p per kWh, it would cost 21p per hour to run this heater at full power (1500W).
Winterheat Infrared Electric Wall Mounted Tilt Bathroom Heater IP24 With Pullcord
Wholesale PricesWhat's this?
Buy More and Save!
The unit price on selected products will reduce when you add the specified quantity to cart.
|3 Units £27.75 (exc. VAT) £33.30 (inc. VAT)|
Usually Delivered Next Working Day
- Easy installation with tilt adjustment
- Adjustable tilt - 0° - 40°
- Wall mounted Infrared Bathroom Heater
- Suitable for use in Bathroom up to zone 3
- Double pole switch with 2 heat settings: 750 / 1500W
- Exclusive triple switch system
- Height: 120mm
- Width: 600mm
- Depth: 100mm
- Overall projection: 160mm
- Code: QHIRH12
- Page Number in Catalogue: 254
- Location: Bathroom, Indoor
- Type: Infra-Red
- Heaters/Radiators Finish: Silver, White